Sunday, April 29, 2012

Medical Mission: Operation Tuli

What:       Operation Tuli
When:     April 29, 2012
Time:        8:00am - 12:00nn
Where:    Sto Nino Binan Laguna




This is my First time to participate in the Medical mission on "Operation Tuli". Because during my Nursing course , We've just done dental mission and some minor cases except for circumcision. We expected 50 patients only, But when we got there in the Baranggay Hall, The Brgy. Captain told us that they accept 20 more patients kaloka!! and were only 1 resident, 4 med student, and 2 nurses.. haaay grabe!!, So we decided to extend till 5pm just to finish all of these. Buti nalang libre drinks at food hehehe.. Actually hinde ako nagtahi, I'm kinda scared kasi eh.. But promise next year.. I can do this all by myself (tapang).. hehehe..













Anyways thanks to Brgy. Captain Bonifacio Mercado and to all the Councilor,
Thanks to Dra. Melanie Sanchez and to her husband, who came all the way from Fairview Quezon City, to my colleagues Ate Suzette, Zy, Ate Katz and Karren thanks for the help, Senxa na takot ako magtahi next year talaga ako na magtatahi..hehehe..


I love this experience..


till next blog..


 Krissy <3
mwaaah xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment