Thursday, January 5, 2012

Frappi with friends ;D

  After our 80 items exam on Physiology, quiz in Radio Anatomy and lecture on Histology with Dr. Lopez & Dra. Baes. I suggested to have a frappi time, Actually Biglaan lang. We just want to ease the stress that we felt for the past 4 days, Since tomorrow is Friday and our subject is not that toxic (Neuro anatomy & Preventive Medicine) and we don't have exams, We went to the nearest Starbucks in Pavillion actually we just want to earn more stickers to get the 2012 planner, But unluckily January 8 would be the last day for the promo (Starbucks Organizer..).. sayang talaga, I need 10 more stickers to fill up so i could not have a planner geeeez!!..
  By the way, I really enjoyed our frappi time as long as I'm with my sister Zy & Gino..




Our video hehe..










                     
                                                    Thanks for Reading my blog <3 <3 <3
                 
                                                                                           Krissy :p
                                                                                              XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment