Sunday, January 1, 2012

Our Holiday Tradition

On Christmas eve we celebrated Noche Buena in our Grandma's House in Sampaguita. While our New Years eve in My Auntie Carol's Residence. That's our tradition every year, Our Relatives on my Mother side are also with us, We had so much fun more kwentos to tell, taking pictures playing ipad games (plants vs zombies, diner dash, hotel dash & cat physics). Me and my Cousins are really close to each other since when were still young. This is the time that we are gathered all together, Bonding moment, talking about fashion, make -ups,etc. Because we are all busy we make the most out of it to maximize our time, some of us were still studying (like me.. i'm taking Medicine), some are busy because of their work and others have their own family, so this is the time that we are all present.




Christmas and New Year is our Family Reunion. I really love my family, I can't live without them. <3 <3 <3

This is Our Christmas pix.

Lola's Grandchildren.. with Ella 

Ella, Ate Cai, Me, Aya, Ate Joyce, Bea & Dino

Super duper close kong cousins





New Year  pix..


Mechado yummy..

Home-made cake mouth watering

imbutido


Strawberry cheesecake w/ Rum

Kuya Nowell & Aya

Tita Carol, Lola Liling, Mommy and my cousins ;D



                                                                                              
That's all for the year 2011...
Hello 2012....
Thanks for Reading..
Happy Holidays.. ;p

Krissy.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment