Monday, October 29, 2012

Being Kris


Certain things about My Style:

- I hate wearing pants except for leggings. I only wear it when it's required and when I'm going to school and attend Saturday classes.
- I have really long hair and I never had it short except when I was a small kid.
- Action films bore me to death.
- I don't understand basketball, sorry guys :(
- I'm such a tearjerker it's not even normal anymore. I cry at every sad movie like One more chance.
- I collect bags and accessories. I have 63 bags in my cabinet and 79 pair of earrings,I started collecting this kikay things way back in 2007.
- I own lots of dresses, and Since I have a small body frame I used to buy them in Teen's section.
- I'm not a strong drinker. Expect me to pass out after 5 bottles, I think?.
- I'm not a computer techie., Believe me. I make the most boring power point presentation in our class.
- Obviously I like the color Pink, along w/ hearts, star or skull with a combination of color black plus glittery bitz.
- I adore hello kitty since birth.
- I super love make-up. When you say make-up it's not the heavy ones.. I prefer eyeliner, face powder and lipstick even loose powder will do.. It's perfect try it!!
- I played barbie and polly pocket when I was little. Lots of them actually.
- I can do scary voices.. hahaha :x
- Coco Martin is my Boyfriend #Charot..He's my ultimate crush and I Love him soooo much.
- I'm exceptionally bad at sports
- I love reading chic-lit & romantic novels.
- One of my favorite phrase is..  " Busy ba kayo?.. gala tayo malling lang" hehehe.. Magastos much!!



Are you convinced yet? Well, that's me. Most the people think that I'm maarte but I don't see it that way. I'm just a girl, A Princess. I want to be able to look in the mirror and like what I see. Call me superficial because bags makes me happy. Call me maarte if you want because I won't go out without my whole face made up. But I believe that's how every woman should be.


xoxoKrissyxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment