Thursday, October 11, 2012

Ohhhh bonding!!!

What a stressful week for us.. 

So we decided to have a group date w/ my gang :)) anyways thanks to our beloved sponsors.. 
Ate Suzette, thanks for the deliciously appetizing food..
Beybeh Gin and Beshy Thanks for the ride.. hehehe..



Stolen shot :)

w/ my girlfriends <3

Cheers!!



Ate: Again thank you so much for everything, I love you sooo much :)
Sis: Let's do this again on our sembreak.. Let's try banapple? :)
Pukz: I know you have a lot of things to do but still, you find time just to be with us..
Beshy: Thanks for the time.. I really appreciate all the things and effort..
Beybeh Gin: till next time, more food to eat.. hahaha :))

I     LOVE     YOU     MY     FRIENDSHIP :)))


Til next blog..

xoxoKrissyLavxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment