Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hon & Ney

After a couple of plans that did not pushed through, We made it!!.
Since i'm not busy that day,I decided to meet Him.. We ate at Hap Chan,We ordered Chicken with lemon sauce plus a not so ordinary rice with ham,carrot,veggies,with sweet and sour sauce , (i mean it's kinda weird but absolutely it's delicious) .. and the food that we ordered is for 3-4 persons, Even though I'm on diet, I can't resist the deliciously taste so we finished all of them..I think i finished 3 1/2 cup of rice hahaha.. After that we went inside the Department store, too many kwento's to share.. Grabe super saya eventhough it's bitin because I have a class at 8am tomorrow, I should be back at home at 9pm.. So, That's totally bitin.


Here's our Pix  <3 <3 <3

















ubos na hahaha...


Happy  <3 <3 <3
Till next blog guys..

xoxo
krissy ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment