Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Vday w/ my FRIENDS ;))


 Today is Tuesday and it's V-day, Since I don't have a date (still me and my boyfriend were not in good terms,for about 5days). I asked my friends for a group date Ate Suzette, Zy, Karren & Gino. We went to SM Sta. Rosa and have an early dinner at Bigg's diner, We were satisfied with the food we ordered and We are looking forward to be back at Bigg's Diner to taste their other foodies.. After we satisfied ourselves by eating delicious foodies, We decided to go to the videoke stuff (sorry i forgot the name), It was funny especially when it's karren's turn to sing (I don't know why?, But there was something funny bout her voice.. hehehe!! Don't be mad karren if you were able to read this blog hehehehe!! I Love yah!!).
Anyways, It was a very tiring day, But because of them (my friends) this day is worth it. It was fun. Thank you my Friends for making this day so happy, Funny, exciting and one of the most memorable V-day event, I really appreciate all of you.. 






L.O.V.E my Friends



w/ my loving friends Zy,Gino,Ate Suzette & Karren




Zy's yummy food ;p


My dinner cordon bleu with mashed potato


Pasta with pizza bread for Gino


Pasta, Chicken w/ pizza bread for ate suzette




After our dinner.. ;p










Why so serious ate?


duet w/ Gino









                                                                 


Zy's very own version of No One 








Happy V-day to all..
Hope you enjoyed reading my blog..


Love.. Love.. Love..


X.O.X.O.X.O.X.O.X.O.X.O.X.O
    Krissy <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment