Sunday, February 12, 2012

Oldies but Goodies Love Songs

Two more days and it's Valentines.. Since I don't have a date on that day, Because me and my Honey are not in good terms,Maybe I'l spend it all alone.
I'll just treat myself, go shopping and I'll just listen to my favorite songs in my CD, It's a compilation of my top 20 favorite Love songs from classics to modern type..




#20
                        All my life - Kc & Jojo



#19
                        More than words - Extreme




#18
                        This I Promise You - N'SYNC


               
#17
                      I Do (Cherish You)- 98 Degrees




#16
                     Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton




#15
                          Always - Atlantic Starr



#14              
                           Imagine - John Lennon




#13
                            Best in Me -  Blue




#12
I'll Make Love to You - Boyz II Men



#11
                   I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing - Aerosmith




#10
Tears in Heaven - Eric Clapton

              
#9
Iris - Goo Goo Dolls



#8
                          Dreaming of You -Selena




#7
                        Lips of an Angel- Hinder




#6
                         Someday - Sugar Ray


#5


                        Kiss me - Sixpence none the Richer


#4


                        I'd Rather - Luther Vandross




#3
                       Grow old With You - Adam Sandler



#2
     
                           Forevermore - Side A





#1


                           Simply Jessie - Rex Smith






I hope you like it..
Advance Happy Valentine's day..


Till next Blog..




X.O.X.O.X.O.X.O.X.O.X.O.X.O.X.O


Krissy :,(

No comments:

Post a Comment