Friday, December 2, 2011

Birthday SURPRISE ;))

                                              I made and decorated this cake for  HIM..






                                 The Birthday boy my Ney "Joy Jeremias A. Nisperos ;))





                                      With his pasalubong i box of pizza cheezy volcano.. yummmy!!!




   
                               Hon & Ney.. Love <3 Love <3 Love <3 is in the air ;))




 Actually his birthday was November 28, since we had a class that day, We celebrated it on November 30
 since its a Holiday he visited me in our house, without a single clue.. I made and decorated a cake for him
 my mom prepared for our food, and he bought a pizza for me..He was really surprised, I gave him a letter 
 and a simple gift. He told me that he didnt expect this kind of preparation..hehe.. More Birthdays to come
 Ney, I promise you it will be more special next time ;))




xoxoxoxoxoxo


Krissy inLOVE<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment