Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sisters by H.E.A.R.T

A week ago (I think 2mos ago pala hehe!!) Before our Holiday Break we already set our Schedule to find time, for our Family, friends and old friends..

 Me, Gino, Zy & Ate Katz (Del Rosario Sisters):..We went to ATC about 1pm just to have meryenda and for some window shopping including taking pictures. Zy decided to meet her friend, she ate lunch but it's only her who ate because it's too expensive (fridays ba naman?!!) hehe, and after that we went for a walk we saw different pastries and there's a free taste in different side so we grabbed the opportunity we ate all of it..bwahaha.. me and Zy bought carrot cake while Gino bought baklavah and ate katz bought cheesecake.. I thought we're already satisfied with those free tastes around until i saw mochi which i really really missed,i tasted that when we were in Singapore last 2010, So we decided to try it since it's only 50php ate Katz and Zy try pistachio flavor while me i decided to try avocado..hmmmmm it really tastes good.. I felt really bloated for too much sweets (sugar rush)..  Again we went for a walk..walk and walk..There's a new store "Love Diva" My God there's to many accessories i wanna freak out.. the prices range from 100 - 1000php really affordable ha? plus i really like the color combination, the bangles, vintage necklaces and etc.. I bought bangles and i promised to my self that i'l be back there on Friday..waaaah.. I need more money pleeeease!! After that accessory shopping we're a little bit hungry so we went to starbucks for our merienda, i ordered Green tea latte, took some pictures then went home really tired and bloated hehe..;D






Del Rosario Sister's.. I Love them..;p


@ Fridays


Eating Mochi.. ;D


Frappies<3


w/ my Sister Zy..
       


            Till next post..
           Thanks for reading.. mwaaaah
           Krissy <3 <3 <3





No comments:

Post a Comment