Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Fashion thing ;p


My weakness,  clothes, shoes ,bags and accessories..  I really love fashion.. I'm addicted to it..  I love animal prints, pastel colors, floral dresses,blouses, balloon skirts, pants and cardigans etc.. I really appreciate fashion in different ways.. from simple to elegant outfit.. Even a simple jeans paired with a plain colored white t-shirt, and rubber shoes will do... My fashion statement it depends on the event that i will attend..

My Wishlist... 
Louis Vuitton's limited bag..



I Love the blazer.. and also the bag hehehe


Pink watch.. sooo cute.. i want this pleeease!!!


Waaaaah, I want this killer heels from hottopic..


Simple and elegant ;D


I want the skirt!!!! 


love
love
love..
xoxoxoxoxo
 Krissy ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment