Friday, December 2, 2011

destiny??

I know some of us have their what so called destiny.. for me it's just like this.. 
It started way back in 4th year highschool in San Lorenzo School, We were classmates and at the same time we were groupmates in our science project..He's very "maangas", He was a bully,he wants to tease me everytime he had a chance, I'm kinda annoyed because he treated me that way. But at the end of our 4th Quarter, He started to send me text messages, He always try to make "papansin" in our room by calling me and then sending sweet quotes..In our MAPE subject our exam is to sing any kind of songs or just play any musical instrument, and that time i'm started to liked him he was good in guitar i really admire him because of that, all my girlfriends know that i had a crush on him.. Year 2003 after our Highschool graduation, He started to court me, and that time i realized that He's not the type of Guy who i used to know,He's very simple,sweet,makulit, kind and kalog. 


May 9,2003,It's Official,  Were officially bf & gf's.. Our relationship is not that good, we fought for so many times, and we can't deny that sometimes i almost gave up,But because we love each other we still hold on to our Realtionship.. 

July 25, 2008..We broke up,I finally felt that i can't keep this kind of relationship anymore.He went to our house for so many time just to say sorry but i didn't show off ..I met another Guy and He got married w/  other girl because the girl got pregnant.. It's hard for me, I had a boyfriend that time, But I still love him,I tried to forget him but i can't.. God knows how much i really love him, I know he was already commited but sometimes i wished i could have him back just to say that I still Loved him.. But i know it will never happen.. 


March 23, 2011, I'm already single..and yes i'm free.. I had their so called suitors but i didn't entertained them.. I don't know why maybe im just so scared to trust someone again and I know that he is already seperated with his wife,He will file an anullment after a year, (because there's a policy that after 1yr seperation that's the only time they could file an anullment).. 


April 2011. His friend texted me and ask me why am I single and what happend,so i told him what happend and guess what?? after i told him my story,He said that he is Joy and he just want to talk to me..I was really shocked after 3yrs He texted me and he still cares for me..That day he told me how much he missed me,How much he loves me and you know the feeling.I was so confused because in the first place he's married, second he has a son already that was really hard. But as day passed by we keep on texting,calling,chatting and we go out.. I can't resist this feelings I know i love him, and my parents accept him,his past etc. 


August 9,2011 hmmmmm..after all, I know this is really hard,it's awkward ,think more than twice.. I know all the consequences and i'm ready for it. I love him and i don't want to lose him for the second time..I know and i can feel that he really loves me more than i do.. This is not the end of our Love story,.. I know there's more things to happen.. Whatever it is we could face this problems and challenge together..;))


Keep holding on <3

"Forever TOGETHER"




Love is in the air..
 HoneyKrissy ;))))

No comments:

Post a Comment