Friday, December 2, 2011

Medicine

When we're talking about Medicine the first thing that comes to Our mind is a doctor..Someone who save lives. It is also a science course which is hard and It's  really complicated a course. After i graduated last 2009 with a degree of Bachelor Science in Nursing i asked my parents if is it okay with them to Study again and take another course, Which is Medicine. I really want to become a doctor someday, I want to become a dermatologist and have my own clinic in the near future or Should I say I'll replace Vicky Belo's clinic (Chos!). 


June 2011 1st day of class i can already feel the pressure.  There's a pre and post quiz.. too many home works,And We have to read in advance and be prepared, If ever Our professors will give us pre or post quiz, At least We're ready ayt?... Eventhough i studied my lesson very well sometimes I got a failing remarks on my quizzes most especially in biochem,which makes my self esteem low.. But many people told me that in our course it is really common to fail in quizzes..They told me that Just do my best and study hard.. But anyways thanks to my friends whose always there to help me and support me.. i love you all <3 <3 <3




Karren,          Zy,            Me    and     Ate Suzette 

                                                   

                                         




                                                                                               


Sharing this blog just to show how much important they are to me..
                      Krisssssssssssssssssssssssssssy..

No comments:

Post a Comment